Customers + Products + Love (Real Love): Pipe Dream Or Reality?
Making customers love your products isn’t just good for repeat business, it’s essential for building a brand, tribe and an enduring relationship that enables them to happily become your ambassadors. This is the basis of customer experience taken to infinity and beyond!
You can help love flourish
You’re an entrepreneur. And you dream. In full day-consciousness. That your customers love your products, really love them so much that they happily buy them for themselves, their friends and family and even to give them away to strangers.
Then you wake up. To see that sales have remained flat or at best anaemic. And you feel like going back to your dream; but now you have to try sleeping hoping you’ll have the nice dream again as the dream is no longer coming of itself. But the middle of a working day is no time for a self-respecting entrepreneur to go to bed, so you resign yourself to fond memories of your dream and the many possibilities it portends.
You can also do one of two other things:
I really like what am seeing here and…
I'd like to keep in touch with you for more great content.
- Despair and settle for mediocrity. Or
- Utilise the science of personality coding to make your customers fall in love with your products. Suddenly, your dream becomes reality!
“The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all, the world needs dreamers who do.” — Sarah Ban Breathnach
Put another way, dreaming about making your customers love your products and then making it happen can truly change the world (or at least your world). And it won’t be the first time or situation that this science is literally changing the world! The simplicity of our personality coding system underlies its immense power, measurable effectiveness and universal application.
To achieve your goal of getting your customers to have warm, fluffy feelings about your products, a number of steps are essential.
“Maybe the fear is that we are less than we think we are, when actually we are much, much more.”
- Study and understand your customer base. Segment them according to their
- Spending power (i.e. what they would readily, willingly and happily spend on your products).
- Analyse your products and clearly define the characteristics that appeal to each one of your customer groups’ values.
- Determine your company’s “personality code” and unique selling points.
- Precisely craft your interaction and communications with your customer groups to
- Showcase your products’ characteristics in line with their particular values.
- Position your products in contexts where your customers’ likes are heavily represented.
- Avoid associations of your products with the things, places, people or language that they dislike.
- Make your company personify their aspirations (dreams), to make it easier for them to opt into your tribe and happily become your unpaid ambassadors.
For the first time ever, there is a business tool that is scientifically proven (through rigorous modern academic research) to help accomplish each of the four steps above.
Trial and error requires a lot more effort, time and expense and is much less effective than using our scientifically proven system. So in the face of a viable and affordable alternative, there is no business justification for continuing with trial and error while hoping for the best.
Your customers can indeed love your products and your company, but you have to make it possible and easy for that love to take root and flourish.
Learn more at www.CodeMyValues.com
Here is what I'd like to do for you: work with you to resolve your current challenges or requirements; read more via this link.